Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stories of the Road #32: The Lost Post

Hi, all.  It turns out that my work didn't appreciate my last post, which combined the company name and booze, drinking, etc. in such a way that my blog was spotted by their saved Google searches, and I was asked to take it down.  Here are the bonus items from the bottom of the post.

  1. Quimby's is hosting a release party for Lucy's book on Tuesday, Oct 14th, starting at 7 PM.  If you're reading this, you should totally come.  Lucy's been busting her ass putting together the presentation for her book tour and Quimby's will be the debut performance.  Come!  Seriously!
  2. Lucy & Johnny puppet blog #2 is here!

2 comments:

PI Visuals said...

Ha! I was wondering what happened to that post. For a little while, I began questioning my sanity - not because I possibly imagined a post, but rather the fact that I was reading your blog. Take that, Horstman.

Johnny5 said...

Yep, people keep reading no matter how bad it gets!