Sunday, January 20, 2008

New songs! Ahh!

After a consistent two weeks of too much stress and not enough sleep, my body decided that it was going on strike.  I woke up Friday morning aching from head to toe and I've barely left my bedroom since.  Luckily, I've used what little strength I could muster up to post a new set of songs on my MySpace page!  Say hello to the new Tiger Stance EP, Bee Dances.  All of the songs can be downloaded using the links on the MySpace player.  There are a lot of stereo parts that will sound better with headphones on and since most computer speakers sound like cheap garbage I would encourage you to listen to the mp3s on your portable media player of choice.  All of the new songs were made in Ableton Live, and I have to say that Mike Una and Mike Doughty are right: Live is the fucking bomb.  My upgrade to Live 7 showed up on my doorstep last week and you can be damn sure I'll be taking it for a spin once I'm back at full strength.

The old songs have been moved to my Box.net account and will remain there available for download.  If anyone knows of a better service for posting music, I'd love to hear about it.





2 comments:

PI Visuals said...

Hey, nice to see you on Blogger.com. When did this happen? Anyway, I like the new songs - particularly Mock Up. It is mixed quite well.

Johnny5 said...

I started dual-posting to Blogger & MySpace about two months ago. I would love it if all of my friends got the hang of RSS feeds and started posted to my Blogger blog, but alas, they must still be weened off of MySpace.

Thanks for the comments on the songs! I have some ideas that I'd like to get recorded ASAP; hopefully another EP is right around the corner.